Nevada HAND can always use the help of volunteers who would like to join in our efforts to improve the lives of low-income individuals, families and seniors in the Las Vegas area.
Some opportunities may include:
- Teaching an arts or crafts class
- Entertainers looking for an audience
- Teaching a basic computer skills class
- Organizing walking or exercise groups
- Assisting with distribution of food donations
- Benefits education
- Providing companionship
Please contact us to discuss your interest area!
Phone: (702) 739-3345 or email: information @nevadahand.org
Our Community Partners
Nevada HAND values relationships with our community partners that help us provide meaningful programs and services to improve the lives of children, families, and seniors in our affordable housing communities.
Click on any of the links below to view the provider’s site.
- Arize Medical Equipment and Repair
- Boys and Girls Club of Southern Nevada
- Catholic Charities
- Dress for Success
- East Valley Family Services
- Financial Guidance Center
- Heaven Can Wait Animal Sanctuary
- HELP of Southern Nevada
- Las Vegas – Clark County Library District
- NeighborWorks America
- Nevada Adult Day Healthcare Centers
- Nevada Partners
- Nevada Senior Services
- Salvation Army of Southern Nevada
- Southern Nevada Health District
- Sunrise Children’s Foundation
- Three Square Food Bank
- United Way of Southern Nevada